Yorkshire Dales House has up to 16 beds, some of which are singles, some are zip link doubles or singles and 3 of which are fixed doubles. So there are up to 16 individual beds, and with three of those being doubles the most we can sleep is 19, plus of course the two cots and any additional cots you wish to bring.
“The pictures do not do it justice”
The Owner’s Suite
This huge, galleried double bedroom suite was previously used as a sitting room.
With its stunning view of the main street and Middleham Castle beyond, it has a serious “wow” factor.
Up to Six adults plus one junior bed. This is a huge room spread over two floors with a large en suite bathroom.
- One zip link double – which can break into two singles
- One fixed double on the mezzanine floor – note there is very little privacy between the main room and the mezzanine
- One double futon in the walk through snug, can be a sofa or a single or a double
- En-suite bathroom with wooden bathtub, double sink, and walk-in shower
This suite is ideal for lovers of luxury, and/or for small families. A cot is available if required.
Luxuriously large bedroom with a feature seating area within the bell tower.
You’ll have a wonderful view of the castle, the hills and the horses walking up to the gallops.
– 5ft double bed with Tempur mattress
– extra single bed
– Shower room and lavatory right next door (shared with Rookery Bedroom)
– Hi Fi system with digital radio & CD player
Up to five adults – a large room with a TV and up to five spaces, velux windows which should be locked when the room is used for children. They are locked as default, with a key hanging high on a beam in the room near the TV.
- one zip linked double which can break to make two singles’, plus two or three more singles. Two are made up and a third can be built up if required (sits as a truckle bed under single number two)
Up to two adults. Back of house, two room suite, with a sink & lavatory in it, contains a 5ft zip link double.
Go up a short flight of stairs to…..
Dramatic views and loads of natural light through the Gothic arched windows.
Up to two adults. Next to the Jockey’s room, contain a zip link double. Has big windows and two built in wardrobes, is next to the blue bathroom on the half landing. Has HiFi with CD player & radio
The Jockeys’ Bedroom
Small but perfectly formed!
- 5ft double bed
- Wonderful views
- Bathroom with walk-in shower & roll top bath(shared with Trainers’ Room)